Please read our return policy in its entirety.
- Be returned in their original packaging.
- Not appear to have been worn or washed.
- Be received by our customer care department within thirty days from their delivery date.
Returns Must Not:
- Be altered or damaged due to customer misuse or abuse.
- Have self-generated rips, tears, snags, stains, etc, due to customer misuse or abuse.
- Smell of smoke, perfumes, deodorants, lotions, or any other fragrances or odors.
If you're ever dissatisfied with Maritime Leather Inc., Products for any reason, please email@example.com a brief explanation of your dissatisfaction and we will promptly address the issue.
If a product is returned for a color, size, or style change, a thirty(30) dollar shipping, handling and restock fee will apply. We do not charge fees when replacing defective products or to issue a store credit. All return shipping rates will be your sole responsibility. Please read below when requesting to replace defective products.
Every product is thoroughly inspected for manufacture defects before shipment. However occasionally a defective product may get overlooked. If you receive a defective product, please submit a damaged product claim within seven days from the date you receive the defective product. If we determine (after inspection) the defect is due to manufacture error, we will replace the product at no additional cost to you and issue a store credit to your customer account in the amount of the return shipping costs you paid.
Please follow instructions below when filing a damage product claim:
- A claim must be submitted within 7 days from the date the product was delivered, and prior to its return.
- Include your name, invoice & product numbers, and a brief explanation of the products defect.
- We will not accept products with self-generated rips, tears, snags, stains, etc., or worn, washed, stained, altered, misused or abuse products, or products smelling of smoke, perfumes, deodorants, lotions or other fragrances and/or odors.
- Due to different browser and pixel settings the colors displayed on a web page may vary, making product colors appear darker or lighter than the actual colors of a product.
- We reserve the right to dispute any damaged product claim, if, after our inspection of the product, we determine the defect is not due to manufacture error, but was caused by self-generation, or the misuse or abuse of the product by the customer.
Returns address in the Canada:
Maritime Leather Inc.
4702 Trans Canada HwyBelfastPEI C0A 1A0Canada.
We provide free local and international shipping by Air; ordinary or courier for many items. All products offered carry individual shipping offers.
Shipping details are indicated with each product. Just place your order and fill in the correct billing and postal information. Most items usually ship within 2-15 days once the order is placed and accepted.
To make deliveries as early as possible generally the orders are sent to manufacturing floors within an hour; hence we cannot guarantee modifications in the orders once they are placed and accepted.
MaritimeLeather.com generally will not accept P.O. Box as shipping addresses. However in certain cases additional cost may apply if such orders are accepted.
Customers must allow adequate time for tracing or replacement of any missing packages.
Changes for Address changes, forwarding requests and addressing errors provided are responsibilities of the customer, for packages once delivered/processed.
For Package returned due to insufficient or bad addresses, customers forfeit their free shipment privilege in case of reshipment.
Your tracking number will be e-mailed to you once your order is shipped get your tracking numbers by logging onto the website under My Account tab on the Home page. You only need to sign up once, for future orders just remember your e-mail address and password. You don’t need to sign up again. Just login to your account to place addition tracking numbers and invoice(s).
If the refund claimed is in accordance with the refund policy of our website, we will not make deduction from the refund amount for example that of shipping charges etc. The refund will be made in full.